Thermenex is available at three levels:
- License fee only, allowing your mechanical consultant to utilize our proprietary piping system. (Consultant and project must be must be approved)
- As a design-build-control component TLC (Thermenex Logic Controller) within your building. Thermenex provides the main thermal energy plant TGH (Thermal Gradient Header) piping design plus supplies, installs and programs the system controls.
- As a prefabricated thermal energy plant we call a TIAB or Thermenex-In-A-Box. All the major components a shipped to site in modules for assembly. This includes our TGH, TLC and MTEC (Modular Thermal Energy Center) plus the main building pumps and Air Handling Systems.
Thermenex products 2 and 3 are custom fabricated to suit your project and include the following:
- Cost feasibility study of your building or district to insure maximum benefit
- Detailed building or district specific proposal
- Interaction with your design team to maximize the performance of the Thermenex System
- Design & Installation Instruction Documents
- Signed and Sealed Piping schematic drawing for the Thermenex Plant
- Start up and commissioning
- Performance guarantee
- Two year off site monitoring to insure peak operation and performance
Conditions apply. Please contact us for further details or to receive a proposal.